Life of a confused girl.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Almost done.

AmeriCorps is coming to the end. We only have a week and 2 days left of this project and then we go back to Denver to finalize everything and graduate. I am nervous about going back. I don't have many friends back at home so it is going to be lonely. But I have applied to three colleges for the spring semester. I applied to JMU, GMU, and VCU because they are the big schools that are providing social work. I really can not wait to hear back from them. Right now I feel out of control of my life because I don't know what is going to happen to me next.

Here are some pictures of the place that I am staying:







Emergency Community Center. This is where I
work.









Down the street from where I live.













































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home