Life of a confused girl.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mobile

So I have only 2 1/2 weeks left in Mobile Alabama. I have been working with Habitate for Humanities and I am loving it. I have only gotten injured once. Which is when I got hit in the head with a hammer and had to get 5 stitches no biggie!

So last round I was having a really hard time with my team. But this round I have been having a lot better time. I have two great friends Mallory and Cori who are my roommate and I love them to death. The picture is of me and Cori. I have so much fun with them. I have been getting closer to the other girls as well. I have had to learn to get over myself and the fact that we are all different and it really has helped.




So the I went home a week ago for Sam's (best friends) graduation and I had a lot of fun. I love hanging out with him and his life style. I was having so much fun while I was there but the whole time I was not wanting to go back to Mobile even though I am liking it here it's just a different life style. So he was such a great guy and got me a limo ride from the air port to where I live in Mobile. It made going back a lot easier for me.
So AmeriCorps NCCC is half way over now. I can not believe it. It has gone by so fast. I have learned many skills that I feel I would have never learned though any university. I have not always had fun but I never regret doing this program.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home