Life of a confused girl.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring Break

So I am on my spring break right now. And I am having a blast with my best friend but at the same time I am having a hard time being here. I am visiting at UVA and just went to their springfest where the students were getting free food and entertainment and I mean I know its not really free because it is probably in their tuition but no one at UVA needs free stuff. I just couldn't help but think about how much that food or the money they used to fund that event would have helped families in New Orleans or anywhere who really need it.

But other that I am having a great time. But I have only been here for one day and I only have one day left which sucks. It's going to be hard going back. I am really going to miss my friend and all the luxuries I have here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home