Life of a confused girl.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mobile Alabama

So in 3 weeks we will be starting our next project and it is going to be in Mobile Alabama. We will be working with Habitat For Humanities building a lot of houses in the community. We will be learning everything we need to know about how to build a house which even included plumbing and electrical wiring. And then once we are taught all that we will be in charge of all the volunteers who come to work for Habitat. I am really looking forward to this project. I was wanting to learn about how to build a house when I joined the project. But one bad thing is that we are going to be living in PODS which I heard they are bad but I will let you know how they really are when I get there. But the location is great it is only 10min from the beach! I just can not wait to start this new project. But I am going to have a hard time. I finally got really close to this one girl on my team and I was feeling better about this team but now she is leaving. I hope the team situation will get better I mean it already has but I am worried about how then I will have like no one. But I will make the most out of this program because it is making me a better person then I was before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home