Life of a confused girl.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Life

For the past 5 years I was in an on and off relationship. For the first 3 years we were together and then the last 2 years we were not together but were. But this past month I have been single for the first time. At first I was really scared about being single but now I kinda like it. I can go out when ever I want, do what ever I want without having to tell someone or explain what I did. I like not feeling guilt if a guy buys me a drink at the bar now! I do miss having someone care about me, and being able to tell that person about my day. I don't really have anyone that I really talk to anymore which I really don't like. But I am starting to get to know new people and I am having a blast.

I am back at school now going to GMU. I am majoring in Social Work. I have only had a week of classes and so far they are going good. I have to get back into the routine of school because I have been off for 2 years but I am excited to meet new people and learn new subjects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home