Life of a confused girl.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Life

I am starting to get used to life after AmeriCorps. For the first two weeks I was home I felt like I was just on vacation so I was going back to work and seeing my friends soon. But then two weeks went by and I finally realized that I was not going back and all my friends are so far a way and I am not going to see them for a while. Its been hard to get used to not having so many friends around. I have a really good friend here back at home but he is my Ex boyfriend and he is starting to date a new girl so can't give me much time as I would like so it has been hard. I understand that I am asking for a lot of time with him and he can not give it to me. There is just two reasons why I ask for more time: I really enjoy being around him, he is a lot of fun, and I am so used to having my friends around 24-7 that its hard being alone for a long time. I just need to try and make more friends so that I don't relay on him so much. I am looking forward to starting college in Jan, I will be going to GMU! I hope I will find some good friends there like I did in AmeriCorps.

I am going to Syracuse NY for New Years to see some on my friends. I am so excited to get to see them. I have never been to up state New York so I am excited, I am going to try and go see Niagara falls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home